For six years, Helen worked at the psychological center of the VUB, and at two seperate psychology group practices, before starting her own private practice, in 2001.
Schedule an appointment:
- If you want to know why you are experiencing certain difficulties, as well as the conscious and subconscious mechanisms these engender.
- If you’re suffering from lack of self-esteem, panic attacks, fears, phobias, obsessive behavior, physical ailments (pain, allergies, sleeping disorders), epilepsy.
- If you’re experiencing problems at work, stress, burn-out, depression.
- If you keep being troubled by existential or spiritual questions: Why am I here? Why all this suffering? Why is this happening to me?
- If you are having difficulties in your relationships, communication issues, family-related problems.
- If you are suffering trauma: car accident, aggression, loss of a loved one, prolonged illness, bullying, incest, rape.
- If you want to enhance your overall happiness and discover your true life’s path.