Helen Casteleyn – master in clinical psychology, Systemic therapy, E.M.D.R._practitioner, specialism in hypnosis.
For six years, Helen worked at the psychological center of the VUB, and at two seperate psychology group practices, before starting her own private practice, in 2001.
Schedule an appointment:
- If you want to know why you are experiencing certain difficulties, as well as the conscious and subconscious mechanisms these engender.
- If you’re suffering from lack of self-esteem, panic attacks, fears, phobias, obsessive behavior, physical ailments (pain, allergies, sleeping disorders), epilepsy.
- If you’re experiencing problems at work, stress, burn-out, depression.
- If you keep being troubled by existential or spiritual questions: Why am I here? Why all this suffering? Why is this happening to me?
- If you are having difficulties in your relationships, communication issues, family-related problems.
- If you are suffering trauma: car accident, aggression, loss of a loved one, prolonged illness, bullying, incest, rape.
- If you want to enhance your overall happiness and discover your true life’s path.